Oct 11 , 2020
A perfect sleep with accurate composure and serenity is not something everyone has. The use of inaccurate sleep products sometimes makes it difficult to get the right posture and comfort while sleeping, causing interruption, uneasiness, discomfort, and sometimes insomnia too. You can think for yourself, haven't you ever experienced that your multi-dollar sleep products like pillows are not capable of extending a simplified sleeping experience. So what do you need?
Maybe a pillow, which is cozy and natural, can help you get the right comfort. Bamboo pillows are a kind of breakthrough in the sleeping business. The bamboo pillows are made of bamboo fibers, which in combination with some amount of shredded memory foam offer the right support to your head and neck. Despite being natural, bamboo pillows are perfect to offer customized comfort to your body. Let's check some of its interesting aspects
- Antimicrobial Character: Bamboo is a natural product with extensive strength against bacteria and other microorganisms. The pillow made of bamboo fiber is certainly going to be highly durable. These anti-bacterial properties also allow bamboo to absorb moisture or sweat so that you don't have to sleep in a smelly area.
- Cool Aura: As bamboo pillows are made of natural products, they have micro-holes ore micro structures, which facilitates natural ventilation. Such type of ventilation allows the pillow to maintain your body temperature and further keep you cool. Being breathable, the pillow offers space for gases and other things to pass easily. As a bonus, a bamboo pillow will also help you attain warmth during the cold season following its exclusive feature to trap warm air.
- Eco-Friendly & Sustainable: Bamboo is one of the sustainable resources, that allows you to get natural benefits. Unlike cotton, this fiber is not harvested using chemicals and pesticides, so you can certainly rely on its environmental friendliness and sustainability. If you are willing to travel to the green grasses and the open sky, then a bamboo pillow is certainly exciting.
- Light & Portable: If you are buying a pillow for your frequent travels, then a bamboo pillow is the right choice. The pillow is extremely light and also allows you to get the right compression, which makes it ideal for traveling. Although, there are certain things you must do to make your pillow long-lasting and light. Just ensure the fluff and the air pockets in the memory foam are exposed in front of sunlight. It is because the bamboo fiber might not need it, but the foam would need to dry up. One of the best parts of bamboo pillows is that they are machine washable, so you don't have to pay bucks while getting them dry cleaned
- Stomach Sleeping Comfort: Keeping head and neck as flat as possible is a significant requirement. A wrong position might hamper your back and cause severe strain resulting in stiffness. If you are a stomach sleeper, you would certainly need to pay more attention to your position and place a bamboo pillow under your hips which will allow you to relieve the strain on your lower back offering maximum comfort.